Sunday, November 1, 2009

Etsy Seller Review: SpiritofGiving

My Christmas shopping has begun! My nieces are receiving adorable monogrammed, hooded towels, among other things! On October 19th I purchased two custom hooded, monogrammed towels from SpiritofGiving.Etsy.com. They arrived on October 26th. For a note about my scoring, go to this post.

Workmanship:
Really flawless. The stitching seems to be perfect, the flowers sturdy and secure... Really excellent embroidery and sewing!!

Creativity:
So cute! Hooded and monogrammed towels are not the most original idea, but SpiritofGiving carries it out really well with loads of options for ribbon, embellishment, thread and towel colors. The ones I actually bought are shown in a different listing, here, saying my nieces names. <3

Price:
Two towels with flowers, shipping and everything came to about $64 dollars. I think this is very reasonable for the time and materials. The embroidery alone would cost a good chunk of that price at many stores!

Delivery Speed:
About a week including the time spent making the towels cannot be beat!

Packaging:
Wrapped in ribbon and stuffed into a (very full) box. They were a little squished, but given that they are towels that doesn't strike me as much as a problem!

Overall: I totally recommend SpiritofGiving for your custom towel, baby towels and other related items. She does awesome customization, has great communication and many options for whatever you can think up!

1 comment: