Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You Can't Tell Me What To Do!!

I've noticed an irritating trend among builders of treasuries recently that I feel the need to publicly object to. Because I like complaining. When curators feature your item in their treasury and send you a little conversation saying they've done so it's nice. But it annoys me when they then ask/tell you to promote their treasury for them on social media or whatever.

I often post pretty treasuries I'm in to facebook, twitter, etc. It is fun content to promote, I think. But I don't promote treasuries I'm featured in if I am told/asked to! It is just rude, I think. I don't object as much if it's phrased like "feel free to tweet this treasury" or something. I guess I still list them in the side-bar of this blog, but that's mostly for my purposes as far as I can tell anyway.

What do you think? Do you find it rude when people tell you to promote their treasuries? Am I being ungrateful and bitchy about nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment