Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There is a correct time for cleaning...

I realized this morning that I get irrationally annoyed when businesses are being cleaned and maintained while open. It can't be that hard to clean when the business is closed. Obviously 24 hour places are exempt from my rage, as are places that need to be continuously cleaned. It's annoying when it's not necessary or when they want the customers to get out of the way of the cleaners.


It's so obnoxious to be at a gym or a restaurant or something when they are running a fucking vacuum right near me. And it's almost insulting when they clean up right behind you! Like when I get waxed I understand that they disinfect the table between each client (it's a good thing...) but it makes me feel gross when they disinfect it WHILE I'M STILL IN THE ROOM!


Cleaning supplies, particularly the kind businesses use, always smell incredibly gross and toxic. I feel like I am going to get sick just by breathing some of those fumes!

End of rant. I just wish businesses would make an effort to clean when clients weren't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment