Sunday, March 27, 2011

March's Epic Scrapbook Layout

In March the thing I did that made it into the scrapbook was going to the Renaissance Festival! I have been going pretty much every year, it is so much fun! Last year, I bought a renaissance dress, and I wore it again this year. It was really warm out so I was pretty much dying. It is a big incentive to diet so I can wear a more revealing (and cool temperature-wise) costume next year! I have again blurred-out faces other than mine for the internet because I don't want to piss anyone off.


This layout was pretty unambitious of me... It definitely could have stood to be a little more elaborate. I also just wanted to finish it when I got to embellishing, if I had had more patience I should have gone out and bought flowers that matched instead of just using what I had at home. It definitely would have looked better if the flowers matched. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment