Saturday, March 19, 2011

January Scrapbook Layout

This is January's layout for my epic, page a month scrapbook! It is pictures from one day of my brother's family's visit to Phoenix. We went to Encanto Park and did paddle boats and amusement park rides. Fun stuff. I blurred out faces that aren't mine because my brother would pretty much have kittens if he saw photos of himself on the internet, much less photos of my nieces. LOLZ.


Most of the paper and embellishments are from a kit, whose brand is escaping me. I feel like I got it from Walmart though. Now that I look at it again, there are definitely things I would have done differently. I would probably not have used the lace border punch outs on the borders of the lower photos, or distressed the edges there. That could be improved. Also, there is no contrast on the letters in family, they blend right in. Maybe I should have put them over a more distinct color of solid paper or something. I don't even know. Still learning, still in trial and error mode lol!

As always, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment