Monday, February 21, 2011

Etsy Treasury Contest!

I want to give a prize out, because prizes are awesome, but I'm going to make you work for it!! The prize will be the bracelet, by me, below. If at least 25 people enter, I will add another prize. If I am totally blown away by the entries, I may choose to allow the winner to select an item from my Etsy shop instead.



To enter, create a treasury on Etsy featuring an item from my Etsy shop. You must create a treasury with an item from my shop to enter, but you can get a bonus entry by blogging about this contest. Also, you can make up to 5 treasuries with my items, receiving one entry per treasury. Be sure to follow Etsy's treasury guidelines, such as tagging appropriately, using no more than one item from any shop (including mine!) and not including your own items.

I will be choosing what I consider to be the best treasury as the winner! I tend to like treasuries with clever selections, subtle themes and high quality photographs. If I am having trouble deciding on a winner, I may look at how many views and clicks the treasuries have received.

Comment ONCE here to enter, and include the following:
  1. How to contact you (email address)
  2. Link to the treasury (or treasuries) featuring my item
  3. Link to your blog post, if applicable
Good luck!! If you have any questions about the rules, please ask me!! The deadline for this contest is March 31, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment