Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Calico Critters

When I was little, my best friend Brooke had all kinds of Calico Critter toys. I envied them, but for whatever reason never got any of my own. OK, the reasons are probably that they are sort of expensive and I had way too many toys anyway. (Littlest Pet Shop FTW!) I was shopping for my nieces and realized that ~15 years later, Calico Critters still exist! They are so cute!! For Christmas I bought my younger niece the Cozy Cottage and the Squirrel Family, plus twin baby squirrels. For her birthday next week, I am sending the freaking adorable Hedgehog Family, the Guinea Pig Family Stroller Set, and the Country Living Room set. So freaking cute. Just to get a sense of the excessive cuteness, here is a lovely Calico Critter photograph I found on Etsy:


Go and google Calico Critters if you like adorable toys, or check out your local toy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment