Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Emma Watson Blend Challenge

OK, it has been about a million years since I have entered a blend challenge. I used to be totally addicted and had my own blend challenge site. Then I think I got too busy and lost interest. Lately I have had the overpowering urge to do this type of art again! Woo! I finally had time to engage in some epic blending tonight.

This is for the Emma Watson challenge at Amortentia. I LOVE these photos!! She is so pretty and all moulin-rouge-ish in these. Plus, the backgrounds are awesome for my rusty blending skills. All of the textures are my own. They are available at spiteful-pie-stock.deviantart.com.

Annnd I just realized that the site has been dead for over a year. That sucks. Looks like I wasn't the only one to lose interest in blending! I am still going to post it because I think it is awesome. And I going to look for blending sites that are still operational.


So what do you think? Should I stick to making bracelets, or is my blending still mad awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment