Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Check Out My New Blog!

No, I am not going to abandon this blog. My Bff, Emily, and I are writing a blog in which we review books. It's called Em and Emm Expound on Exposition.

We have several awesome reviews up so far, and are hungrily reading so we can write more. We even got another friend to write a guest-review for the blog. Below are some of the books I have reviewed so far, with my helpful paw print rating system applied to the books! Note that there are a bunch of reviews not listed here that were written by my friends.

  • Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

  • Nomad by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

  • SuperFreakanomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner

  • Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore

  • The New Atheism by Victor Stenger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment