Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Etsy Seller Review: TheArtfulFlamingo

Ok, first of all I love the shop/screen name TheArtfulFlamingo. Especially since the shop has several adorable flamingo items! On October 9th I bought an original water colored flamingo ACEO from her shop, which arrived today. Here is my full review. For an explanation of my ratings, go to this post.


Workmanship:
Amazing work, especially considering it's an ACEO. Fine ink lines, lovely watercolor and carefully torn edges make for a fantastic card. The detail and aesthetics are stunning!

Creativity:
It might not be the most unusual design, but the layout and form are great. I think the torn edges are very creative too!

Price:
It was $10, including shipping. You can't really beat $10 for original art of any size! I think the price is very reasonable, especially for the quality.

Delivery Speed:
Fast! Less than a week, no problems there!

Packaging:
A really protective clear plastic cover and two envelopes... this baby wasn't going anywhere!

Overall: Obviously, I am a fan! I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone in the market for fantastic ACEOs, prints & cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment