Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Etsy Seller Review: FreyasFire

I bought three catnip pillows from FreyasFire on July 16th, 2009. My experience is on a scale of one to four paws as follows. Read about my scoring in general

Workmanship:
The cat toys seem exceptionally well made. I am playing with one now, and it seems tightly stitched and sturdy. I expect the toys will take a lot of abuse from the kitties!

Creativity:
Not among the more creative cat toys on Etsy, one being a catnip pillow and the other being a elongated catnip pillow for kitty "kickboxing"

Price:
Medium for cat toys on Etsy, but for the quality I feel like the price is good.

Delivery Speed:
I received my package about 2 1/2 weeks after I ordered it, we appear to reside at opposite ends of the states. FreyasFire did contact me regarding the delay, and I do believe that the circumstances were unusual for the seller. Still, it was slow delivery especially for something already built.

Packaging:
Totally adequate, but not elaborate or anything. The items were not fragile so the packaging was minimal and sufficient.

Overall I would totally recommend FreyasFire to others and I would buy from her again. Her store currently features catnip toys and fused glass jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment